Thursday, September 23, 2010

The messages keep pouring in

From Warren Oupa Kelly

Fellow Cobras...

I joined this team in 2008 after having spent 2/3 years playing for other franchises in the UCT Internal League. I had no idea that I had just begun a journey with a group of okes that would involve unforgetable moments, mental motivation and uncontrolled madness both on and off the field.

Wednesday mornings I'd wake up thinking about a victory that evening on the Green Mile, nervous but excited. During the day I would visualize Raubs smashing over frightened opposition, Army bringing down giants, Warren B crusing through half-gaps, Kyle Rennie hitting okes back over the advantage line, Smorey carving up backlines, and woogy headbutting nadoes boneheads. Thinking about playing with the Cobras was all I could do.

It is the culture of this team that makes us a hard team to beat. Never did I get the feeling that a cobra wasn't putting every ounce of his purple heart into his performance. When it comes to motivation, what better way to find it than to look into your team mates eyes in the huddle before kick off and know that every oke is itching to do his part. Putting body on the line is never in question.

When you run out against the Nadoes today, be calm. You already know you are champions. I have played with most of you, I have seen the talent, the guts and the fucking glory. Give the cobras name everything you have on that field, because it will give back to you like you cannot imagine. Hit them hard boys, dazzle that crowd, and take home that cup, whatever it takes.

Oh so incredibly brave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come my laptop won't start up normally? i have a hp G60-440US laptop, i dropped it this morning but it still worked fine, i left it on for the whole day and when i came back, it kept on lagging so i clicked the power button, but then when i tried to turn it back on, it said that there was a problem that was preventing windows from starting. when i get to the "system recovery options", i tried all the options possible but yet, it still doesn't work. does anyone know whats wrong? is there any possible way of fixing this without losing all my files like my pictures&music.
__________________
[url=http://jail-break-ps3.blogspot.com/2010/12/jail-break-ps3.html]Jail break ps3[/url]