Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weatherman Bug


Every where you go...

Good day. Welcome to another instalment of Bug's weather report brought to you by FNB and st st st Steinhoff international. Weather that rocks is the way I like to look at it.
Today's forecast: Hectic.

My man on the ground informs me that as we speak the weather is cooking with clear skies and no wind to speak of on the Green Mile. Where dreams are shattered. My view is that later things are going to change quite dramatically. With the public hoilday looming tomorrow I reckon that we could be in for one helluva night. Beer raining down for the sky with a purple hue in the early hours. This is all due, my friends, to the Cobras hurricane that is coming to town... It is going to be a wet and wild affair. Bring your A game.

On a lighter note I have that interview with 'Dylan MceVoy Bitch' that I promised you a week or so ago. A caught up with the lad over a few beers and a quiet game of the gainers game. This is a brief snippet of the convo:

B: Hey Dil, with a Y, how you?

D: Bug, my man, I'm jolling like a treat. Life is good.

B: Good to hear, could this be due to the gypsy potion and spells that that girlfriend of yours is casting over you? Word is they've stunted your growth. Jokes, we all know you're not getting any taller.

D: ha, bug, you're a lag. But seriously bru I love her and we're going to San Diego together. Caravan and all.

B: That brings me to my next point. Dil, you scored an absolute peach of a try in the first week of the compo. Arguably the best try scored by the Cobras. How did you feel?

D: Bug it felt hectic. Orgasmic. A proud day.

B: Loving your vibe. Tell me something Dil, how do you feel about jazz, as in the movement that is jazz music?

D: Truth is Bug, I fear jazz. The lack of rules and boundaries confound me. I prefer to listen to house, bru, as it's mellow and unintrusive. Sitting with a peach rollie, some chilled house beats and naming stars is what I'm all about.

B: Hectic.

D: Very

B:Very hectic.

D: Indeed.

Well I hope you've all got to know Dill with a Y a bit better. Next week an in depth insight into the inner workings of our quasi treasure and quasi homosexual Graeme.

Until then, always take the weather with you...

No comments: