Monday, April 14, 2008

Hectic...

It seems as if Cobras lock Matt Milne is not only saving the Cobras from line out problems this season, but also many a life on Clifton 4th and will probably end up arresting one of his team mates in the very near future...this was his final shot of the season as Weatherman Bug has predicted that summer if officially over, and he also predicts a very wet and long winter...more on weather predictions tomorrow but just enjoy this eye candy for now...before he hits the hard streets and dark nights under the SAPS.

I think a song for the man is in order:

Some people stand in the darkness
Afraid to step into the light
Some people need to help somebody
When the edge of surrender’s in sight..
Don’t you worry!
Its gonna be alright‘cause I’m always ready,I won’t let you out of my sight.
I’ll be ready (I’ll be ready)Never you fear (no don’t you fear)
I’ll be ready Forever and always
I’m always here.




Who is this man? No one will ever know...welcome to the family!

No comments: