Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Two-One to Antonio



Hapy Birthday to our main man, the always controversial Anton Taylor. Taylor is key player for the cobras both on and off the field, and has significantly contributed to the change room vibe with some classic self-composed down down chants... who can forget such songs as:
"I wish that all the ladies,
where blood from a pie,
and i was a tampon,
i would lick that PUSSY dry,
but im not a tampon cos hey im a COBRA!"

The man is amzing. Taylor decided to finnaly openly embrace his jungle fever, and had a jungle erotica themed 21st jol, it was awesome. I think what summed up the evening for me, was when TheCaptain (W. Butler), seized the microphone and instructed all Purple Cobras to congregate on the dance floor, what ensued was a mess of "COBRAS TILL I DIE", beer and generally shit getting hectic, with the birthday boy at the centre of it all, we were even joined by many a non-cobra as the vibe was so awesome they couldnt resits getting involved, and they too swore their love and allegiance to the Cobra that night.



Alot of men came up to me after that telling me what an awesome vibe the cobras was, and that they would sell both their testicles to be a purple cobra. I told them this was just not possible, as to be a cobra it is a prerequisite that you have balls. both of them, big balls. And alot of chicks came up to me absolutely startled and dumbfounded at the 'new level of boychiness' we had acheived.
I commend you all. Fantastic effort.



Dont forget touch at 4.

No comments: