Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday Mentals #1

Lads, I (Mr Goodman) finnally got my wits about me just long enough to amble over to the 'Quick Film' photo shop situated in Constania Village, the thinking mans shopping mall, and bought myself a converter thing vibe, that basically lets my little computer read my little SD Card. And so at long last I am able to proudly present to you some rather classic pics of our past GLORIOUS season of 2008...

Most of the photis where taken at our debauched change room fines meet following our initial Nadoes victory. Let me just take this oppurtunity to remind that we beat the Nadoes... Twice. We are the fucking champions. The fucking Purple Cobras. The mighty mighty Cobras. The Brave Cobras. The Champions. The Winners of UCT internal league rugby 2008.

So i have decided to release a few selected pics each monday on a weekly basis, under the catchy and descriptive title 'Monday Mentals'... so here is this week's fisrst instalment. Please enjoy.







No comments: