Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Comestai Bitches.

I know, I know, I know... It's just that I'm so busy these days, what with trying to get the odd soccer game in between studying and watching TV. Apologies to the three of you who are remotely interested in what I have to say. I've been pottering around the house, having just finished my third exam in two days (Got another one tomorrow just so you know, and I thought to myself; Hell's teeth Bug you haven't been very productive on the site of late. So here I am. And this is what I have to say. I enjoy saying shit for no reason other than to say it, is that a reason? Wow that's lame.

I thought I'd give you a brief run down of what's been happening in my life and and the lives of those closest to me. My exam schedule has bee rather tough, but I'm taking it all in my stride. I often like to kick back on my chariot styled bed and read a book just to regain composure between ECO's text books. I'm currently reading a book called "Liberation Day" by some ex SAS type. It's sort of espionage styled banter. It's pretty serious stuff, those blokes love to abbreviate shit. For instance the word intelligence is abbreviated to int. I mean, come on mate, how lazy are you? It's actually a crock of shit cos it predicts the end of days due to terrorism and it's very sort American patriot type vibe. You know, stars and stripes effort. Anyway.

Big news in the world of the Cobras is that we've got the whole tour across the country thing coming up in February. As cool as this is, it poses more problems than it's worth for many of the Cobras. Take for instance Swali Philanderer aka Ian Armstrong. What the hell is he going to do when we have to leave on a Friday? Everyone knows that it's pizza nights at his Chick's house(Say in a tapped Belville accent). Does he order the pizza early? Does he miss the pizza? Does he get a later flight? Does he leave at all?

Jolly Oli may also have a huge problem in this regard. Does he spend the whole of thursday night debiting and crediting? Does he debit and credit on the plane? Does he only play one half so as to debit and credit on the bench? Does he just stay at home and debit and credit? And by association we may have a slight problem getting hold of DEAN S and GRAEME S due to the fact that they all keep score on hours worked. So if Oli's debiting and crediting....


As for an individual like the alcoholic.. Shit I think the biggest probelm for Blake is that he may leave and just not come back. I would wager at least a hundred bucks that Blake Gowar will miss at least one return flight from either PE or Bloem.

Dillon Mcevoy will have no problem with this free flight situation. Hell, the ou is a bonifide veteran in this regard. Screw domestic flights, this man flies to London, LA and New York for free. All it takes is a quiet remorseful phone call, fuck it sms, to a certain X and he's secure. He'll even secure business class while he's at it. Bloody impressive if you ask me.

Moving on in a random manner. Phil "The Drill Sergeant" Rogers also may not be making a couple of games in Feb and March. He'll be balls deep in thai lady boys, covered in tats and mentally unstable due to the opium addiction he may acquire. And by 'may' I mean will definitely, without out doubt.

So that's a little, quiet insight into the inner workings of some of our favourite Cobras. My next splurge will raise the very pertinient question of what Warren Butler actually does. Besides: THROWING A VIBE BRU!

Alright then, 'nuff said.

No comments: