Tuesday, April 19, 2011

He plays on the left, he plays on the right!


You first memory of The Cobras?

In my second year, the Kelly’s were still playing, so a long long time ago. Smuts asked me to play so i could beef up the backline cause it was suppose to be a big game! All I know was that I was on the receiving end of a 50-0 thrashing. I remember thinking, sho those okes can play! Oh and olie put me on my head! PS i was a lot smaller back in the day, that’d never happen now. Obviously

When did you get your first Cap for the purple and white?

2010 against MOB

Preferred position on the field?

Right wing, I’m lazy so less running on that side

Off the field?

69

Favourite Cobras song?

Oh van Der Vyver you’r the love of my life....

Where is the best spot to bird watch on campus?

I’ve been in commerce for the last 4 and a half years and talents few and far between. So you’d have to ask Callan he knows the humanities building very well.

Relationship status?

Married to CFA

Where could we find you on any given night on the jol?

Okes tigers my home!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

In the gym with my 5 year old laaitie showing him how to curl so he can get ready for the cobras! U must start them early u know

Black Label or Castle?

Naked Mexican preferably but otherwise castle draught thank you very much

Who is your role model in the cobras and why?

It has to be JP van hauffel! I have never seen a more passionate man for his favorite team the cobras. The oke is on some building site in Swaziland but still msgs me about the game!

Which Cobra would you want with you if you were stuck on a deserted island and why?

Definitely not one of those accounting okes! Sorry Graeme don’t want to be bored to death. This was a toughie but I reckon I’d go for Poeni. Yes he might not be the smartest cat on the block and probably couldn’t hunt or anything but chances are though that he is carrying some sort of “stimulant” and he is always on about how much fun he has so i guess at least I’d die a happy man. But seriously if worse comes to worse i could take him man for man! A Poeni steak sandwich can go a loooong way!

Cobras vibe?

If there was one thing the cobras have more of than any other team in the league, it would have to be gees! With all the new young guns its even more exciting cause they haven’t yet tasted the sweet sweet nectar of the internal legaue cup! With that in mind lets go f**king mental and bring it home!

No comments: