Monday, June 15, 2009

Days gone by...

Thought I’d leave you with a few departing memories as I’m heading through to Bettie’s Bay/ Hermanus way for the week, what a pleasure (sigh).

The story behind it, just to get if off my chest...
Aigh, now after writing three exams in a row, last Wednesday/ Thursday, at 12:30pm, 5pm and 8am the next morning (affectively 3 in 24 hours, not on, right?) I thought I’d follow that colossal triffecter, with a hat trick of a different nature, a three-day binge! Which I though I was fully entitled too…not so? So upon awakening, rather weak and sore, this morning I thought why not share some pics from the past few days of a few Cobra’s and avid Cobra’s supporters with you all, just for a lag, and to see how the boys are behaving off the paddock too.

Enjoy…

Cobra's followers Liam 'Tiger' Bax and Dayne 'Danger' Jans sharing in the festivities.


A founder member from years gone by, Costa, pulling out all the stops!


The birthday boy himself, Mano, pulling the Brad Pitt vibe from Snatch... Not at all bad


Kritz and Cobi, 'the centres', caught on the jol



Anton T and Blake 'call it what you wana call it' Gowar getting stuck in. Not mentioning the spills in Blake's shirt... Spills on Blake's shirt



A quietly stoked Quade Cooper



Happy holidays boys...



No comments: