Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Touring Player Profile 1 - Dean Smorenberg


Name: Dean Smorenberg
Date of Birth: 11/05/1987
Position: wing/fullback
Cobras Debut: 2006 vs. Rochester House
Nicknames: Starvin, Smorrie
Interests: rugby, drinking, women and chilling with the boys
Dislikes: losing, brocolli
Favourite drink: Black Label/ dbl brandy and coke
What u look for in girls: smoking hot, half a brain-cell...yes its rare!
What you looking forward to about the tour to Plett? Getting fucked with the Nadoes and Cobras. Playing some rugga and spreading the love of rugby into the Eastern Cape region.



Complete the following:
I cant wait for...the first down-down after the game
If anything happens to me I will leave everything in my will to the cobras.
I'm forever blowing bubbles because....it makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
You can catch Dean in action against the Nadoes on Friday 13th July Plett Rugby Club and at Vegas in Plett later that evening.

No comments: